Rheumatology opening in Las Vegas, Nevada.
No Summary Available
Las Vegas, Nevada
With locations in seven states and additional operations across the western U.S., Intermountain Healthcare is a nonprofit system of 33 hospitals, 385 clinics, medical groups with 3,800 employed physicians and advanced practice providers, a health plans division called SelectHealth with more than 1 million members, and other health services. Helping people live the healthiest lives possible, Intermountain is committed to improving community health and is widely recognized as a leader in transforming healthcare by using evidence-based best practices to consistently deliver high-quality outcomes at sustainable costs.
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible
Intermountain Healthcare is seeking an experienced Rheumatologist to establish a new practice in southern Nevada. Collaborate with medical group & affiliate primary care providers to consult, diagnose and treat adult patients ages 65+ with robust support from Utah-based rheumatology team. Help advance care initiatives, improve community resources, and participate in clinic expansion projects in partnership with Utah and Nevada medical leadership.
Want to learn more? Apply now or contact Anita Prince, Physician Recruiter: Click Here to Apply Click Here to Apply . We look forward to speaking with you!
- Schedule: Flexible schedule; no nights, weekends or hospital call required
- Census: average 2 patients/hour
- Experienced APP support so you can focus on growing your practice
- On-site infusion services
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Rheumatology
- Minimum 3 years outpatient Rheumatology experience
- Comfortable being a collaborating provider for Advanced Practice Provider(s)
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives for meeting quality goals
- Full benefits package including CME reimbursement, paid license renewals, generous PTO and much more
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
There's so much more to Southern Nevada than the Las Vegas Strip. No state income tax, low cost-of-living, master-planned communities, national recreation areas, world-class culture and entertainment, and 300+ days of sunshine a year make this a fast-growing, family-centered community.
No Additional Description Available
Central Office - Las Vegas
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits, click