Wider Circle is looking for remote, bilingual Outreach Specialists to join our circle and play a vital role in promoting Connect for Life, our groundbreaking program that connects neighbors for better health, empowering them to live longer, healthier lives while finding joy in one another's company. The successful candidate will use their unique skills to build trust and establish rapport through genuine conversations, leading to the successful onboarding of new members. They will maintain high productivity and conversion rates, excelling in an environment with few restrictions on handle time that provides freedom to engage in quality conversations. If you are passionate about serving your community and love building relationships over the phone, then come join us in our movement to battle healthcare inequity.Responsibilities:
- You will maintain a consistent level of productivity, enthusiasm, and energy while making daily outbound calls.
- You will master details of campaign workflows and scripts while developing a conversational style that highlights your personality and leads to great conversations.
- You will effectively engage with members during calls, probing to determine their needs and anticipate objections.
- You will stay up to date on all company products and information for each campaign.
- You will enter and update member information and notate conversations in our CRM.
- You will de-escalate complaints and grievances to protect the company's reputation.
- You will go the "extra mile" to meet quota and facilitate future member onboarding.
- You will maintain a positive, professional attitude when dealing with internal and external customers.
- You have a passion for helping people and serving others.
- You have proven experience, successfully meeting quota in a telesales or call center role. Experience in healthcare, especially community-based work, is a plus,
- You have a flexible schedule, with the ability to work a set, recurring 40-hour schedule, with occasional work outside of regular business hours when necessary.
- You have strong computer skills and are comfortable navigating web-based software, tools, and telephony systems.
- You have excellent communication, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills.
- You have a good memory and can effortlessly explain products and services to potential members.
- You have an outgoing personality and unwavering, positive attitude, with the ability to comfortably engage with others while driving conversations forward.
- You use your strong customer service skills and attention to detail to solve problems and address customer complaints quickly.
- You can work independently, maintaining a consistent work ethic in a remote work environment with little oversight.
- You are bilingual, fluent in both Spanish & English
- You are committed to a drug-free workplace and ready for pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks.
- Starting at $15-17/hour commensurate with experience
- Performance-based incentive bonuses
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Full and part-time hours available
- Flexible schedule
- This is a contract position
And most importantly, an opportunity to make the world a better place
Wider Circle is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion supports our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. We believe in empowering people and valuing their differences. We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law.