Family Practice-Without OB opening in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada is looking for Primary Care Physicians to join our Primary Care clinic team in Las Vegas and Pahrump. Through screenings and preventative care practices, our Primary Care clinics keep patients of all ages feeling healthy. You will lead a team of Caregivers consisting of nurses, specialists, care managers, diagnostic team members and others who support our providers and all work in sync to help our patients stay healthy.
There's so much more to Southern Nevada than the Las Vegas Strip. No state income tax, low cost-of-living, master-planned communities, national recreation areas, world-class culture and entertainment, and 300+ days of sunshine a year make this a fast-growing, family-centered community.
Being a part of Intermountain means that the quest for clinical excellence and creating an environment where Caregivers can deliver the best in healthcare is a given. If you are a physician who wants to join our mission of helping Nevadans live their healthiest lives possible, please contact Tanis Singleton at Click Here to Apply or Click Here to Apply Caregivers enjoy
- Competitive base salary plus bonus incentives
- Excellent benefits package
- CME allowance plus time off
- Paid license renewals
- Malpractice and tail coverage
- Leadership pathways, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities
- Clinic: Work in one clinic in the Las Vegas Valley (Las Vegas, North Las Vegas, Summerlin, Centennial Hills, or Henderson) or Pahrump, Nevada
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; stipends available for weekend shifts
- Hours: 5 8-hour shifts or 4 10-hour shifts
- Census: 24 to 32 patients per day (8-hour shift)
- No nights or hospital call required.
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Unrestricted Nevada MD/DO license
- Current Nevada Pharmacy license and DEA certificate required prior to start date
- BC/BE in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine
- Two years of experience in Primary Care
- Rural medicine experience (for Pahrump)
Clinic Pahrump MOB, Nevada Central Office
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
$7.25 - $999.99
For a description of Intermountain's employment benefits, click