DispatchHealth is looking for a Small Group Lead Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant (Advanced Practice Provider or APP) to join our growing clinical team in the Las Vegas, NV area.
The Small Group Lead (SGL) at DispatchHealth will assist the Market Lead APP in the recruitment, training, and day-to-day management of Las Vegas, NV based APPs. This position will work closely with the market's board certified physician(s) to manage APPs including participation in evaluations and annual reviews using standard company metrics.
- Training needs assessment in conjunction with education department.
- Ongoing skills development as needed.
- Office day training and arrangement of in car clinical training.
- Monthly chart reviews: Split into cohorts reviewed every other month.
- Assists in development of clinical meeting content.
- Conduit of info to/from market lead APP.
- Responsible for downstream communication regarding change in workflow/new clin ops roll outs.
- Partner workflow communication and augmentation.
- Rotates weekend call with Market Lead.
- Monthly KPI review and accountability.
- Complaint mitigation/remediation in conjunction with QA/Lead/Market Leadership.
- LMS module compliance.
- Current DispatchHealth Full-time APP in good standing
- Proven track record of high performance based on metrics
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the ED, UC or family practice
- Current unrestricted state licensure as a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner
- Nationally board certified (current)
- Current BLS/ACLS certification
- Prescriptive authority and DEA
- Ability to document in electronic medical record, ensuring completeness and accuracy
- Ability to adopt and champion technological tools to optimize provider workflow
- Ability to work both independently as well as collaboratively with others to achieve common goals
- Cultural competency
- Knowledge and ability to perform therapeutic interventions such as splinting, suturing, wound care and minor surgical procedures
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking skills utilizing evidence-based standards of practice
- Expertise in clinical skills related acute care, chronic conditions, and injuries
- Ability to identify and proactively solve problems
- Ability to thrive in a patient-focused environment
- Previous management experience preferred
DispatchHealth is redefining healthcare delivery through mobile and virtual healthcare. A rapidly scaling Denver, Colo., startup, we provide right-sized healthcare through the power of technology, convenience, and service. DispatchHealth is creating an integrated, convenient, high-touch care-delivery solution that extends the capabilities of the patient's care team and ensures that we provide personalized, quality care in the home or at the patient's location of need. Our skilled, certified providers arrive onsite with the expertise and tools necessary to administer advanced medical care, supported by our technological infrastructure to ensure quality and to improve outcomes. DispatchHealth brings together experienced professionals with proven success in medicine, engineering and operations and a passion for transforming the healthcare landscape.
DispatchHealth is committed to creating and supporting a diverse and inclusive team and serving all communities. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status. DispatchHealth offers a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k, paid time off, family, and short-term disability leave.
Do you want to be part of and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-stage, entrepreneurial technology, and healthcare delivery company?
Are you willing to roll up your sleeves and do what needs to be done?
Are you passionate about transforming healthcare through technology innovation, service and quality care delivered to patients?
We deliver trusted, compassionate care to all in the comfort of home.
Building the world's largest in-home care system.
Our Values are embodied in The DispatchWay
- Courage to advocate for our patients and each other
- Innovation to trailblaze a new path for healthcare
- Integrity to create a respectful and inclusive environment
- Compassion to provide quality, safe and excellent care
Get to know us! Watch the video above to hear from healthcare professionals on what it's like to work with DispatchHealth. Follow us on Facebook , Twitter and YouTube to learn more.